Whether you are a sportsperson or not, come along and enjoy the benefits of sports massage for:
- the relief of muscle soreness
- treatment of strains and sprains
- improved flexibility
- relief of aches and pains
- reducing the effects of over training
- improved rehabilitation from injury
- and of course, sheer pleasure!
Our current line up to club members offers you Sue Gipson on a Tuesday night.
The team is complimented by Mic Clark who will massage you at his office in Fitness Connection and also osteopath Phil Parker who is based in Hitchin.
REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
Sue Gipson – NAMMT (RM)
Tel : 07990 591897
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue is a long term club member and treats many of you in private practice.
She works as a Remedial Massage Therapist and will be adding the Tuesday night club slots to her busy work alongside a Chiropractor, Osteopath Clinic and also her work from her home practice.
- Home – Mon 8am-12pm, Tue 8am-4pm,Wed 8am-7pm, Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 9am – 12pm
- Osteopath Clinic Nevells Road Letchworth, Mon 2pm - 7pm, Thu 8am to 4pm.
SPORTS THERAPIST /TRIATHLON COACH
Tel : 01462 437757 / 07799 333566
Mic is a member of the Club, member of the coaching team, and the reason Keith Perry and many others took up triathlon. Mic is currently based full time at Fitness Connection in Hitchin offering sports massage and sports therapy treatment. Work hours are 10-8 Monday-Friday and 10-4 on Saturdays
Please call 01462 437757 to book an appointment or if you want to chat to Mic first, please call his mobile on 07799 333566
Phil Parker – Tel (01462 440096)
Phil Parker works out of his home practice in Hitchin. Phil offers an excellent service to runners, triathletes as
well as normal people.